Position: Project Engineer
Position Code: 10041
Requested by: Industrial Solution Business unit
Business Unit number: 500
Very Important and Must:
- Electrical /Mechanical Engineering Bachelor.
- Candidate preferred have 2 -3 years as Project Engineer Experience (oil & gas).
- Experience in Fire Fighting’s project is preferred.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with Engineering manager and other project. participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the performance standards, and specifications.
- Issue engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Interpret clients’ requirements and able to fetch the requirement within budget.
- Evaluate, organize and priorities workload within a schedule.
- Liaise with third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose.
- Ability to work within several projects in the same time.
Job Skills needed:
- Excellent MS office skills, preferred AutoCAD.
- Great organizational skills & Time management.
- The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly.
- Confident decision-making ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work within budgets and to deadlines.