Find your track
The Sales Engineer is the person who responsible for achieving Company’s sales goals within the assigned territory by focusing on the management of existing customers, development of new opportunities, furthering strategic markets, and developing strong and rewarding internal and external customer relationships.
- Organizing and perform customer visits plans.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations.
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support.
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions.
- Attending exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Conducting customer visits.
- Follow up customers, offers, production of order received, and product delivery.
- Explain benefits of products to potential clients.
- Demonstrate how products exceed those of competitors.
- Record sales and Follow invoices.
- Market and sell products.
- Engineering Degree.
- Candidate preferred have 0-2 years of sales experience.
- Communication skills.
- Confidence and an outgoing personality.
- The ability to build relationships with customers.
- Diplomacy and patience.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- The ability to work on Microsoft office and windows (Is a must).