Find your track
- Experience Needed:4 To 7 Years
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Managerial level)
- Education Level :Bachelor's Degree
- Achieving individual annual target
- Managing a portfolio of accounts, developing positive relationships, and handling customers’ demand
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Managing Sales Accounts in a specific sector(s)
- Developing new business accounts as per agreed-upon criteria.
- Managing Sales pipeline and reports
- Following up the whole sales cycle within his/her account from qualification till assuring the collection.
- Maintaining an awareness of all products and services knowledge information
- Conducting (with the help of Pre Sales Team) Pre-Sales visits, solution demonstrations, and presentations if required by customers.
- Documenting all opportunities using the company's CRM system.
- Must have sales experience in the Government, General Business, Telecom, and/or Banking sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Engineering background is preferable).
- Fluent in English reading and writing.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Details and results-oriented with a high ability to prioritize tasks.
- Professional Sales and Negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS OFFICE and other mandatory tools.
- Ability to work in a team under pressure & meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel within Egypt.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
Requirements and qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field