Position: Sales Engineer.
Requested by: Industrial Solution Business unit
Business Unit number: 500
Required: Sales Engineer
– Experience Needed: 0-2 Years in sales position.
– Career Level: Experienced (Non-Managerial level)
– Education Level: Engineering Bachelor’s Degree.
– Organizing and perform customer visits plans.
– Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
– Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations.
– Providing pre-sales and after-sales support.
– Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions.
– Attending exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
– Ensuring that sales targets are met.
– Conducting customer visits.
– Follow up customers, offers, production of order received, and product delivery.
– Explain benefits of products to potential clients.
– Demonstrate how products exceed those of competitors.
– Record sales and Follow invoices.
– Market and sell products.
– Engineering Degree.
– Candidate preferred have 0-2 years of sales experience.
– Communication skills.
– Confidence and an outgoing personality.
– The ability to build relationships with customers.
– Diplomacy and patience.
– The ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
– The ability to work on Microsoft office and windows (Is a must)